Monday, November 7, 2011

No, this is not Paris!

O.K. As I told you about the Vita-Mix, we are having so much fun with it!
With just a few minutes before I head off to an appointment, I decided I would make a carrot, orange, ginger drink. It was so goooood!
Yet, one of my dearest friends, Jackie, let me know, that she is in Paris, eating french macaroons. Damn. It made my healthy quick lunch, seem oh so healthy and boring.
You better believe if I was in Paris, I would be eating the most buttery croissants that I could find! I would not be so rude to ask for a carrot juice infused with a bit of kale! How American would that be of me.... So here we are in lovely Asheville N.C. enjoying our very lovely new toy, the vita-mix!
Jackie, bring back some macaroons please!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mags, Sorry, they are all gone;)! I am going back in April-wanna come along? I'M SERIOUS! Email me (blissfarmantiques@gmail.com)
    j-

    ReplyDelete