Sunday, March 11, 2012

this is where it all begins!

i
I love a beautiful table, an informal one for me though. The simplicity of white , with just a bit of color in the napkins , fresh flowers , and lots of candles!  Imagine it only getting better from here!
These beautiful glasses I purchased at the Gardeners Cottage in Asheville down in Biltmore village. A must go to shop. Libby, the owner, is so warm and lovely. She has some of the most beautiful things, from glasses, handblown glasses at that, fresh flowers, gorgeous plants. I could go every day and see something new. I think I probably did one week!
The white plates came from William Sonoma, my sister Sallie said there is nothing better than these dishes made in France! She was right, she's never let me down before!
Just though you might enjoy the beginning of a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment