Sunday, July 10, 2011

ALWAYS BE PREPARED!!!!

Heather who has her business, lifebydesigncarolinas.blogspot.com. has amazing ideas,whether it be window treatments, rugs, especially for such an odd shaped room! I didn't know that they could cut a piece of specified carpet without it looking like wall to wall, while still showing some of the 
hardwood floors, of course Heather knew! She made it all seem so simple and easy. She researches things (I actually don't think she ever stops researching) to find exactly what you need. So you don't even have to spend  all that time researching, she'll do it !  One of my many favorite things about her is that she gets ME excited about this project , no need to ever feel overwhelmed. That's a small price!
 Heather is amazing! So do check out her blog.
She will  have before and after photos of this project and so will I so that I can share the incredible work of Brian Jerrnigan, gorgeous built-ins, shelves etc. I will be sure that you have the contacts for Brian and his wife Rachel, and all the loving hands gone into making this a warm, inviting room!
Of course, Sophia is happy to let you know just how to be prepared esp. when it comes down to what to wear while painting!
What does this have to do with food? Everything! I get more time to play in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. I will never forget the moment she walked back into the room ready to go and dressed in a bathing suit. I still contend that she is ahead of her time and this should be the gold standard for any painting job!

    ReplyDelete